The KJSO Fruit Sale is back! KJSO places the health and safety of our students, staff and patrons above all else. With that in mind, we’ve made our 2021 annual fruit sale as COVID-safe as possible.
- The 2021 KJSO fruit sale will be 100% online. Super easy for ordering!
- Wedel’s Garden Center is our contactless fruit sale pick up location. Thank you Wedel’s!
- Fruit sale pick up dates and times are December 9 (3-5 p.m.), December 10 (10 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), and December 11 (10 a.m.-3:00 p.m.).
- Special contactless delivery to your home or business can be arranged for those who may be at high risk. We ask that you only choose this option if you are unable to do the standard pick up at Wedel’s. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange contactless delivery.
- Not only can you order for pick-up at Wedel’s, you can now order beautiful fruit baskets to send to friends and family!
- And…we’ve added new items. Pineapple, cheesecake…and even a vegetable box. More choices than ever before!!
Like all non-profit arts organizations in 2020, Covid-19 changed how KJSO worked with students. Rehearsals and concerts were virtual. KJSO is very proud of the amazing work of our students and staff but we are ready to share KJSO with our community once again. In 2021, KJOS is back to Covid safe rehearsals and concerts in Chenery once again!
The KJSO Fruit Sale is our largest fundraiser. It’s a KJSO and Kalamazoo tradition!! Your support is vital to ensure our KJSO musicians have the best experience possible. Help KJSO provide exceptional educational experiences for our students!
In 2020, in the midst of Covid, KJSO had one of the most successful fruit sales in the nation. This year we plan to beat last year’s success and sell 1,500 boxes of fruit. That could mean over $15,000 for the KJSO. Help us reach that goal today!
Pick-up will be December 9-11, 2021 at Wedels