Prep Winds Audition Information
Prep Winds Auditions
All 2020/2021 auditions will be virtual. All new and returning applicants must:
- Submit the registration form at the bottom of this page by:
- December 13th, 2020.
- Upload a pre-recorded audition video by:
- December 20th, 2020.
Pre-Recorded Audition Video Requirements:
- Audition videos for new and returning students must include:
- 2-3 minutes of an etude, solo work, or a segment of your band class music that best represents your ability.
- Each of the following in 1-2 Octaves, showing your most advanced range.
- F concert
- B-flat concert
- E-flat concert
Additional Video Instructions:
- State your full name at the start of the video.
- Smartphone (or similar/better quality) videos are acceptable.
- A single video showing all scales/etudes/solos/etc. is preferred.
- A free Google account is required to upload your video.
- A link to the folder where you will upload your video will be sent to all registered applicants after registration closes.
- Please contact email@example.com if you need video/application assistance.
Audition results will be announced via email by Wednesday, December 23rd, 2020.
**Returning Prep Winds members in good standing are pre-accepted for 2020-2021,and are required to participate in this audition for chair placement.